cylinder fixing plate
cylinder fixing plate | cylinder fixing groove-九游会登录网址
click to enter taobao link!
cylinder safety knowledge
containing compressed gas cylinders, according to the nature of the gas, can be divided into flammable gases, combustion gas, toxic gas and non-combustible gas four categories. because of its special nature of the great risk, different nature of the cylinder has a special environmental and safety requirements, the current selection of three aspects of common fire safety knowledge for the reader reference.
first, why do you want to wear a helmet
filling a variety of gas cylinders, in the bottle mouth has a control gas out of the bottle valve. wear a hat on the bottle to ensure that the bottle valve from mechanical damage, to ensure safety, it is an important cylinder accessories, people call it a helmet.
why do you want to wear a helmet?
because the cylinder of the bottle is made of copper alloy is relatively fragile, although some are made of steel, but because of its structure than the bottle body small, rotating in the bottle above the bottleneck and bottle valve joints to form a right angle, it is the fragility of the bottle, but also the prominent point of the bottle, the most vulnerable to mechanical damage or external shocks. if the handling, storage, use of the process, due to damage inadvertently, the cylinder falls, fall, roll or by other hard objects impact, prone to bottle valve joints and bottleneck junction qi root fracture situation.
bottleneck or bottle valve broken consequences, resulting in the bottle of high pressure gas out of control, so that high-pressure gas jet, the reaction force to the cylinder in the opposite direction dash, can make machinery and equipment, buildings damaged, and even cause casualties , the high-speed gas emitted from the bottle will be determined by the nature of the gas in the cylinder to bring more serious secondary accidents (such as fire, **, poisoning, etc.). if the bottle is filled with combustible gas, due to high-speed jet generated by the intense friction of static electricity or other sources of fire can cause burning **.
on the other hand: the bottle valve exposed to the outside, in the handling, storage process, it is easy to penetrate dust or grease substances, resulting in danger. and wear a helmet to prevent dust or grease contaminated and invasive.
in order to eliminate the above-mentioned danger, so the bottle unit in the cylinder when the factory should be equipped with a helmet. with the gas when the helmet unscrewed to a fixed place, with the post in time to tighten the bottle cap, do not throw. do not forget to wear helmets when handling. inflatable units are not inflatable for cylinders without helmets.
second, oxygen cylinders why can not be contaminated with grease
oxygen cylinders, especially why the bottle can not be contaminated or exposed to grease? this problem is not well known to those who are engaged in operation and storage. grease, especially oil containing unsaturated fatty acids, is easy to vaporize heat. oil yarn head, tarpaulin so spontaneous combustion is due to the oxidation in the air, heat does not loose, when the spontaneous combustion point to cause spontaneous combustion. the grease in the air in the gasification rate is slow, the heat generated quickly distributed, generally not easy to heat spontaneous combustion. because pure oxygen has a strong oxidizing property, it can promote the burning of combustibles. oil and fat substances encountered pure oxygen, the gasification rate greatly accelerated, while releasing a lot of heat. the temperature rises rapidly and will soon cause burning. if the oxygen bottle is stained with grease, when the oxygen is rapidly sprayed, the oil is rapidly oxidized, and the heat generated by the high pressure airflow and the mouth friction further accelerates the oxidation reaction, contaminating the oil on the oxygen or pressure reducing valve it will cause burning or even **, which is the oxygen bottle, especially the mouth of the mouth and oxygen contact with the attachment is strictly prohibited exposure to grease reasons.
so, we in the storage, transportation and use of the process to prevent oxygen cylinders and other contaminated oil, what measures should be taken?
first, the oxygen cylinders and storage of oxygen on the treasury should be strictly prohibited signs of grease, to remind people note: in addition to oxygen cylinders are not allowed to contact with grease, including oxygen contact with the annex (such as pressure reducing valve, welding torch, , can not touch the grease.
second, the storage of oxygen cylinders and transport vehicles are prohibited with oil and other items with storage, with the transport. such as the treasury, the vehicle is contaminated with oil, to be completely removed in order to store or shipment.
third, the oxygen bottle in the storage, transport to wear helmets, to prevent the invasion of oil or dust or oxygen bottle mouth by mechanical damage.
fourth, for the use, storage and operation operations and management personnel shall not wear stained work clothes, gloves and other contact with oxygen cylinders and their accessories.
5, if the cylinder once sticky on the oil and other substances, should use carbon tetrachloride or cleaning agent and other timely wipe, but can not use flammable organic solvent wipe.
third, the gas leak check four methods
once the gas leak, in addition to no gas, the other three categories of gases are easily lead to fire and human poisoning. therefore, we must find the reasons for the gas leak and grasp the gas cylinder leak detection method.
gas cylinder leakage occurs mainly in the bottle valve, the reasons are generally the following:
a bottle valve switch loose, failure, bottle valve break;
second, due to the bottle valve and the body of thermal expansion and contraction is inconsistent to form cracks;
third, the pressure reducer and the bottle is not tightly connected.
check the cylinder leak can take the following methods:
one, sensory law. that is, to listen to the nose sniffing method. such as: hear the cylinder has a "hissing" sound or smell a strong irritating smell or odor, you can set the leak. this method is very simple, but there are limitations, the toxic gas and some flammable gas leak when not applicable.
second, smear method. put the soap and water in the cylinder leak detection, if the bubble occurs, you can determine the leak. this method is more common and accurate, but pay attention to the oxygen bottle when the leak is strictly prohibited to use, in case of soap and water in the oil and oxygen contact with severe oxidation.
third, the balloon expansion method. with a soft hose set in the cylinder outlet, the other end of the balloon. such as balloon inflation, then there is a leak phenomenon. this method is most suitable for toxic gas and flammable gas leak detection.
fourth, chemical law. the principle of this method is to be prepared in advance of certain chemicals and leaks at the point of contact with the gas, if a chemical reaction, and the appearance of a certain appearance, it is determined to leak. check the liquid ammonia cylinder can be wet with water after the red litmus test paper close to the cylinder leak point, if the test paper from the red, if the test is made of red, turn blue, then the leak. this method is only used for some highly toxic gas leaks
cylinders generally contain permanent gas, liquefied gas or mixed gas. cylinder filling units, cylinders inspection units, cylinders use units
(including factories, laboratories, hospitals, schools, cdc, electronic rooms, clean rooms, industrial institutions, etc.), bottled gas and
cylinder distribution unit of the cylinder management need to improve, should strengthen the transport, storage of gas cylinders safety management. the principle is:
1. have a master of gas cylinder safety knowledge of the person responsible for the safety of cylinders;
2. formulate the corresponding safety management system;
3. the development of emergency response measures, with the necessary protective equipment;
4. regular storage and transportation of gas cylinders (including loading and unloading), distribution and use of personnel for safety and technical education.
the principle of safe storage of cylinders:
1. should be placed in a special warehouse storage, to comply with the national dangerous goods storage regulations, cylinder warehouse should be consistent with the "building design fire safety regulations," the relevant provisions must be equipped with professional knowledge of the technical staff, the warehouse and places should be set up management, personal safety equipment, and set the "dangerous", "no fireworks" logo.
2. there should be no ditch, underground passage, no underground fire, and other heat sources, the warehouse should be ventilated, dry, to avoid direct sunlight; storage warehouses and storage should be a good ventilation, cooling and other facilities, no trench, illegal channels and bottom ventilation holes, and it is forbidden to avoid any direct sunlight and avoid radioactive radiation. should ensure that the cylinder bottle dry. summer should prevent exposure.
3. a cylinder containing a polymerization reaction or a decomposition reaction gas must control the maximum temperature in the warehouse in accordance with the nature of the gas and specify the shelf life and avoid the radiation source.
4. empty bottles and real bottles should be placed separately, and there are obvious signs, toxic gas cylinders and bottles of gas in contact with each other can cause combustion, **, produce toxic gas cylinders, should be stored in sub-room, and in the vicinity of anti-virus equipment or fire extinguishing equipment the must be with the items, oxidants, flammable materials, spontaneous combustion items, corrosive items isolated storage.
5. cylinders should be placed neatly, should be placed upright, properly fixed, and should be to prevent dumping measures. innovative new full plastic cylinders fixing plates and gas cylinders shelves are perfect for tackling cylinders and cylinder fixing problems, improving safety and avoiding the disorganization of cylinders, in line with the us occupational health administration's standard osha 29 cfr.1910 provisions, cylinder safety greatly improved. the whole structure of the cylinder fixing plate and the cylinder fixing frame is not as heavy as the steel product, rust and dust, especially for clean room, clean room, operating room, electronic room and so on.