all products of this class
spill emergency treatment bucket contains the corresponding spill
emergency treatment materials, which are divided into oil absorption
(oil and hydrocarbon liquids), general purpose (oil, water and
chemicals) and chemical absorption (chemicals, corrosive liquids and
hazardous chemicals). strips and sheets of absorbent cotton are combined
in a certain proportion, together with unique super universal ensorb
adsorbent, and equipped with corresponding protective products, so as to
deal with sudden leakage more quickly and effectively.
1,1 65-gallon spill recovery bucket
2,50 adsorption pads
3,8 adsorption strips 7.6 cm in diameter and 3.05 m in length
4,12 adsorption strips 7.6 cm in diameter and 1.22 m in length
5,1 pack of wipes
6,1 can, 1 gallon ensorb sorbent
7,4 protective garbage bags and tying ropes
8,2 pairs of anti-chemical gloves
nine, two protective glasses
10,1 emergency quick check manual of common hazardous chemicals
11. 1 installation manual
leakage emergency treatment kits all contain different amounts of accessories: several ensorb highly effective adsorbents; strips and sheets of absorbent cotton are combined in a certain proportion, which can be divided into oil absorption type (oil and hydrocarbon liquid), general type (oil, water and chemical substances) and chemical absorption type (chemicals, corrosive liquid and dangerous chemicals); wipe paper if dry; several pairs of anti-chemical gloves; several protective collection bags and tying ropes; several protective glasses; a handbook for emergency quick inspection of commonly used hazardous chemicals; msds etc.
through numerous field operations in enterprises, warehouses, laboratories and institutions over the years, it is proved that the leakage emergency treatment kit is reasonable and optimized with multi-element accessories, which is very convenient, efficient, material saving, time saving, labor saving and no secondary pollution.
usually read the emergency quick check manual of common dangerous chemicals and msds.
due to accidental oil chemical leakage, the following basic guidelines can be followed:
1. firstly, take out the matching anti-chemical gloves and protective glasses from the combination suit and put them on;
2. sprinkle ensorb super absorbent on the periphery of the leaking liquid, and use a plastic shovel or other tools to gradually thicken the liquid until it becomes solid;
3. at the same time, quickly remove the adsorption strips and connect them successively to block oil leakage or chemicals, so as to prevent further diffusion and pollution of large areas of environment;
4. take out the absorbent cotton sheet and place it on the surrounded oil surface and chemical liquid surface, and quickly absorb the oil and chemicals by the super absorbent power of the absorbent pillow;
5. take out the wipe paper, and conduct the final complete absorption treatment of the residual oil after the crude absorption treatment of the adsorption cotton sheet and adsorption strip;
6. finally, take out the anti-chemical garbage bag, clean up all the used adsorption sheets, strips, sticky liquid or solid and other impurities into the anti-chemical garbage bag, tie the mouth of the bag, transfer it to the leakage emergency disposal bucket and send it to the professional waste disposal company for disposal. the spill emergency bucket can be reused after the treatment has been cleaned.
the product name
||product number||maximum leakage capacity||conform to the standard||contents|
|95 gallon spill bucket set||
kit952 suction fluid type
kit951 type oil absorption
|95 gallons /360 liters||epa, spcc, npdes||see this website|